We are pleased to present you with the 2013 Annual Report for Centegra Physician Care (CPC). This document highlights the practice’s commitment to ensure Physician and Associate excellence throughout Centegra Health System.
CPC has had an exciting year with outstanding patient satisfaction and our collective embrace of the Centegra values of genuine respect, passionate caring and a joyful spirit.
Physicians and Associates have worked diligently this year to serve our community by providing the highest quality primary care in an environment of outstanding service, access and convenience. The focus of our practice is on preventive care, education and patient involvement. CPC has celebrated many accomplishments and initiatives this year including:
- Being named to Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare list that recognizes outstanding places of employment in the health care
- Acquiring Fox Valley Surgical Associates
- Acquiring Fox Valley Internal Medicine
- Expanding cardiology, physiatry, OB/Gyn and behavioral health services
- Presenting “What’s Right in Health Care” at The Studer Group educational institute attended by health care professionals from around the world
- Expanding the hospitalist program
- Ranked in Crain’s Chicago Business Top 25 Physician Groups
Physicians and Associates at CPC are focused on system integration of standards of care throughout the community health care continuum. These efforts are designed to provide consistent support to the patient and his or her family during the need for health care and preventive wellness and as the patient transitions toward optimum health.
We wish to thank each of our multidisciplinary team of Physicians and Associates for their hard work and commitment to go well beyond expectation to achieve best outcomes for our patients and families.
Dr. Pasquale Bernardi, Vice President Physician Services
Mike Ford, Vice President Operations